I am Brad Weikel. Currently, I am...
- A communications consultant, specializing in freelance web development and non-profit technology planning.
- An urban homesteader working a small plot of land in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- A human rights activist, engaged in online and offline campaigns for local and international justice and equality.
- A copyleft advocate, supporting Free & Open Source Software, the Creative Commons, and anything else that disrupts the IP regime's stranglehold on creativity.
- An occasional Drupal contributor.
In the past I have been...
- A communications director at a truly righteous non-profit organization, where I made videos and hogged media.
- A managing editor and blogger.
- A grad student, having completed a masters degree in communication, culture and technology or, as i like to call it, the study of everything.
- A game programmer for a minor developer of discount knockoff games.
- A volunteer art teacher for teens in Langa Township, in the flats outside of Cape Town.
- An SDET on several sexy and expensive console games, streaming media consoles, and "smart" (lame) watches.
- A Husky and a Hoya.
- Partially disenfranchised, because I lived in DC and lacked congressional representation.